Becoming an Izzy’s Wholesale Customer
Izzy’s Ice Cream has partnered with Sysco MN to streamline scoops of super premium ice cream from our recipe books to your hungry customers. Sysco has been a pioneer in the world of bringing inventive ingredients and culinary excellence to tables everywhere, and Izzy’s fits right in.
The benefits of ordering Izzy’s through your Sysco representative include:
- Ease of ordering — just add a tub or two onto your regular Sysco order
- Get Izzy’s any day of the week, including Saturdays, so your dessert menu is always well-stocked
- One-day delivery available
- One point of contact for all your culinary needs
If you aren’t currently a Sysco customer but want to order Izzy’s wholesale, please fill out the form below and you could have tubs in your freezer before you know it:
Izzy’s Ice Cream for Your Restaurant, Catering Business, or Grocery Store
Truth is, there’s a lot of ice cream out there, so why pick Izzy’s? Check out why the top restaurants and shops rely on our pints and tubs to perfect their menus and serve their customers the best:
- We use a full-bodied base with 16% butterfat. This makes each bite richer, creamier, and more flavorful. (Plus, it’s 100% free from artificial hormones like rBGH or rBST.)
- We work closely with fellow local businesses like Peace Coffee, Summit Brewing Company, and Pearson’s to fill out flavor favorites.
- Our top secret cream comes from Lamers Dairy, a long-running Wisconsin family farm with deep roots. We’ve seen these cows graze in the pastures. We’ve watched them being milked. And we’ve heard their moos fill the air.
- We don’t cut corners when it comes to ingredients. Our vanilla is 100% pure Madagascar bourbon-vanilla from Nielsen-Massey. We take care in sourcing our extracts and purees. And our fruit comes straight from local sources and top-notch farms.
- Our ice cream base uses beet sugar while our fruits for flavors like Strawberry and Church Elderberry are macerated with organic cane sugar.
- Every take on chocolate we create uses Guittard cocoa, a fourth-generation family-owned and -operated company from San Francisco. As one of only 10 U.S. chocolate makers and one of the few to work directly with cacao growers, they’ve pretty much perfected chocolate.
- Izzy’s dipping cabinets aren’t the same from day to day. You can count on classic favorites like Salted Caramel and Vanilla Bean, but expect them to be tub-by-tub with inventive flavors like Basil, Hot Brown Sugar, and whatever else our kitchen churns out next.
- Each flavor come straight from our Minneapolis-based ice cream kitchen where our ice cream makers collaborate to craft the best product possible. Each batch is a sincere labor of love and innovation, and that just might be the secret that puts us above the rest.
Our ice cream comes first, but we hold a lot of greater goods near and dear to our heart. We believe in collaborating with like-minded local businesses and lifting each other up. We believe in the earth, which is why we use solar panels, chemical-free Zap Water, returnable plastic tubs, and compostable cups in our scoop shops. And we believe in making each moment perfect with just the right scoop of ice cream.