To our Neighbors and Friends in Giving,
As a local, family-owned business in the Twin Cities we have the great fortune of being in a supportive community that allows us to be successful year after year. Each February we attempt to give a little back (something other than just ice cream!) and this year we are hosting our fifth annual 13 Days of Giving. For 13 days in February, we like to show our love for different non-profits by featuring a different organization each of the 13 days of February around Valentine’s Day.
From February 15th-27th, Izzy’s will donate $2 from every cone sold to a different non-profit each day. We also welcome our customers to make additional donations beyond the ice cream purchase as well.
We are very excited about this year’s organizations and hope that we can all come by for a cone during this time to support the amazing work they do.
You can also see our calendar of events listing each organization and their dates as well.
- The Three Angels Fund
- Walking Shadow Theater Company
- United Way
- Minnesota Youth Symphonies
- Ruff Start Rescue
- Minnesota Communities Caring for Children
- Autism Society of Minnesota
- Walk-In Counseling Center
- Partnership Resources Inc.
- Adopt a Classroom
- Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative
- Land Stewardship Project
- Minneapolis Youth Baseball Association
- The Morton Cure Paralysis Fund
- Central High School
- The St. Luke Foundation for Haiti
- Science Museum of Minnesota